• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever worn a pink shirt (blokes) ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Pink shirt today...

I'm wearing one today - it is pink with darker pink stripes creating a 'black cherry yoghurt' type colour. Quite nice I think.....

And I am definitely northern.

I can't understand why people wear bright (normally red) socks, with their business suits though.......but this is London, and there is a lot about London that confuses and frightens me.

Comment

I wear all sorts of odd colour shirts. Pink would be quiet by my standards

I have never understood the idea about men feeling gay in pink or purple shirts. At the end of the day you know what sex you are attracted to. So why do you think that pink make you fancy blokes?

Comment

Pink shirt people earn more
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I used to wear quite few of them but I found my stubble ripped the neck line up something chronic on the herringbone shirts, never been much of a shave everyday type.

Usually wear boss now, or kenzo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
              Loads in this office - couldn't do it meself, I'm far too northern me....
              Wearing one at the moment, with cufflinks (but no tie).

I have four of them to wear out, because of a colour-blind guy in the shirt shop who was supposed to order made-to-measure _peach_ coloured shirts!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I always think that pink shirts is a bit John Inman so I call them reduced red
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

In Victorian times baby boys were dressed in pink and baby girls in blue.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    In Victorian times baby boys were dressed in pink and baby girls in blue.
                    ******* hell, I knew you were old, but didn't think you were that old!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      ******* hell, I knew you were old, but didn't think you were that old!
                      Oil of Ulay.

Comment

Working...
                      X