• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever worn a pink shirt (blokes) ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever worn a pink shirt (blokes) ?

I did once, a present from my daughter. It was so bright the Test Lead raised a defect on it in Quality Center...

Never wore it again, my missus hated it and chucked it that day....

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

calling it salmon
      WSMS
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Reminds me of my local back in Leeds, someone asked for a lager and blackcurrant, the landlady said "Sorry, we don't do cocktails here"
        This is what we got in a Timothy Taylor's pub when some bird asked for one.

"I spend all my life keeping my beer in top shape. I am not ruining it by adding blackcurrant!".

The real laugh there was that the landlord was caught a year or two later selling mild as bitter.

(We of course knew that it was the same stuff coming out of both bitter and mild taps, so always ordered mild, 'cos it was cheaper.)
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
          Does it say "Oooh, you've got nice skin"
          It makes me look more radiant if that is at all possible
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Pink shirt?

Yes, but only back in the seventies.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              I would, however, draw the line at one of those flowery creations that seem popular amongst the televisual glitterati.

A bit like
              http://www.marksandspencer.com/Autog.../dp/B004Q2GKP2
              That's my next purchase when I'm in blighty for the weekend
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Yup.

All the time.

It matches my eyes.

Currently wearing a blue shirt with pink stripes.

M&S special in the sales.

I would, however, draw the line at one of those flowery creations that seem popular amongst the televisual glitterati.

A bit like
                http://www.marksandspencer.com/Autog.../dp/B004Q2GKP2

I was particularly fond of a bengal striped red shirt that looked pink from a distance.
                I have a shirt of that ilk, but its a dress shirt, not workwear
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Yes, why not. It's like blue, black, white, green, yellow, etc. I do not go to a client in pink though, but social events? Why not? Back in the 50's China fashion was grey, all grey (I read somewhere). We are a bit more colorful than that. My personality overrides the color or its perceived meanings...
                  My mind has gone blank. I wonder if it was always that way.

Comment

All my shirts are Pink.

Shirts | Formal Shirts | Casual Shirts | Silk Ties | Cufflinks | Thomas Pink

Comment

worked on one gig with a load of consultants from one of the big firms. They frequently wore pink shirts and it became a standing joke amongst the contractors that you could tell who was a consultant because they were the one in the pink shirt.

Comment

Working...
                      X