• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New toy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Don't get out much do you...

You could have had a 3.2 TT convertible for around the same price. 250 bhp too and if you wanted serious power you could have bought a 1.8T model. there are guys that have got those tuned up to 300 bhp and beyond for daily runners.
    And these are 5 cylinder?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      And these are 5 cylinder?
      The 3.2 is a normally aspirated V6, While the 1.8 is a 4 cylinder with a turbo. If you want speed then the 1.8 is a tuning dream. But the 3.2 gives you quite a lot of power out the box and sounds fan-bloody-tastic.

If you have not bought a quatro audi then you should have also probably driven a Saab.

This guy can't drive and misses the gears badly but even then it would have been over a 100 by the time he stopped the clip...

Saab 9-3 2.8 V6 Turbo chip Hirsch-tuning Sound - YouTube

Comment

V6 FTW. 1.8 might be tuneable but it's not as nice IMO.

All the proper quattros had 5 cylinder engines. Nowt wrong with those.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          V6 FTW. 1.8 might be tuneable but it's not as nice IMO.

All the proper quattros had 5 cylinder engines. Nowt wrong with those.
          The 3.2 was fantastic till I had to drive 200 mile a day

Comment

Working...
          X