• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you fit to live in Britain?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Indeed not, the supply of decent pickelhaubes is quite limited.

Though there are a lot your relatives knocking about the place.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I got 10 out of 10.

So hopefully they would let me back one day if I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Is your surname "Windsor" then?
        Nope, but the Saxe-Coburg family changed their name to "Windsor" at about the same time and for the same reason as my family dropped the 'von' and the umlaut.

Comment

I got 9/10 --- am I fit to live in Britian?

Or am I just to british to fit into the multiethnocentricculturalism thats sweeping the nation?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            I got 9/10 --- am I fit to live in Britian?

Or am I just to british to fit into the multiethnocentricculturalism thats sweeping the nation?
            Does that mean that most street cleaners are black?

Comment

More Immigration please

I got 100% but the test has nothing to do with being British. I could also pass the chinese immigration test if it was in English .

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Nope, but the Saxe-Coburg family changed their name to "Windsor" at about the same time and for the same reason as my family dropped the 'von' and the umlaut.
                So it should be "Mitch von Tëster"?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  So it should be "Mitch von Tëster"?
                  Jawohl herr Fitz.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Can you pass the British immigration exam? - Telegraph

Thankfully I got 0/10 so need to leave as soon as possible.
                    Never a truer word

I was confused that there was no option for Rab C Nesbitt as the patron saint of Scotland but guessed it was Andrew in honor of Andy Murray
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      I was confused that there was no option for Rab C Nesbitt as the patron saint of Scotland but guessed it was Andrew in honor of Andy Murray

Comment

Working...
                      X