• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tennis Anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZuiderZee View Post
    Fed
    Oooo looking a bit iffy now :-(

5-5 in the 4th

Comment

Wow 2 breaks in a row

Comment

Talk about pulling it out of the fire.

Comment

Fed
          Oooo looking a bit iffy now :-(

5-5 in the 4th

Good match though!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Murray to win
            told you so.

Comment

Two Djocks in the final, it will make a change from wooden spoon trophys
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

So is he a British player, or still a Scottish until he wins the final?

Comment

Originally posted by rd409 View Post
                  So is he a British player, or still a Scottish until he wins the final?
                  Today he is my favourite Brit and I hope he wins for no other reason than to annoy the Australians
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    That sounds familiar ... will he be crying again if he loses?
                    We'll leave the crying to bigoted tossers like you!!!

I'm going to enjoy a nice Burns supper now.....as will Andy I have no doubt!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      I'm going to enjoy a nice Burns supper now.....as will Andy I have no doubt!!!

That sounds offal.
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X