• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russian Visas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt
    I have to go to Kuwait to build and install a system shortly but I cannot find any information about visas. The website (UK) looks a bit dodgy and being resident in Germany I'm not too sure that what is on the German website applies to me. Looking on the FCO website it states that I might not get entry or a visa anyway as I have Israeli stamps in my passport but it doesn't say what to do in this case. I presume that getting a second passport is possible except the embassy in Germany has replied to me. Anyone been through this carp before?
    The foreign office will let you have a second passport to cover this, although in these days they are a bit more stringent. It used to need a personal application. I imagine you will need to make an appointment at the local consulate to plead your case.

But what are you doing with Israeli stamps in there anyway? They always just used to stamp the entry card, precisely because of this problem.

Comment

Working...
    X