• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany versus Britain - shocking statistics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Maybe if we got rid of useless twunts like you we could compete a bit.
    Perhaps if you posted something constructive, you might halt your descent into dementia
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Germany versus Britain - shocking statistics

If we did get involved in a local fracas half the asylum seekers will be off to a 'safer' country..

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Perhaps if you posted something constructive, you might halt your descent into dementia
        The only thing that will halt my descent is getting away from the UK and cretins like you.

Comment

I'm inclined to think that (re)industrialisation can only happen with active government intervention, as happens and happened in China, Germany, France, Japan and South Korea.
          So you're saying if there were no government people wouldn't make things?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Hedgehog was neat though.

Didn't come into service until 1942

Long after the "Happy Time" and German access to French ports had happened
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
              So you're saying if there were no government people wouldn't make things?
              No.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

No.
                Ok, so why do you think the government is necessary for industrialisation?

Was this the case during the industrial revolution i wonder? (no)

Comment

Trying to get an answer from assguru is like trying to catch smoke with your hands. Soon as he can't find some sort of hand waving argument he will resort to insults.

It is his type that is responsible for getting the UK in the mess it is now. Bottom feeder type.

Comment

Tell you what.
                    Go and read some history.
                    Then study some hard subject that requires logic and evaluating data like physics, maths or stats.
                    Then come back and you might be something more than the dull, OCD, one-issue, intellectual dwarf that you are.
                    And then you can debate with the big boys.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      The only thing that will halt my descent is getting away from the UK.
                      What's stopping you? Is it the fact that mentally unbalanced OCD idiots with no marketable skills strangely aren't in demand in most countries?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X