• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying a place

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    It's enough that you know, we all know, that you're full of tulip.
    Come on MF. I mean, if I am full of tulip, then it would be a foolish man to turn down free money.

Come on, put your money where that fat gob is.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Come on MF. I mean, if I am full of tulip, then it would be a foolish man to turn down free money.

Come on, put your money where that fat gob is.
      And breathe.........................

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        And breathe.........................

My dads bigger than your dad.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Just phoned about a flat near me (Hampshire). It appeared on rightmove yesterday. Agent said they've already had two offers for full asking price, so unless I wanted to go higher there was no point in even viewing. Guess it depends whether it's overpriced to start with.
          Trouble at home? Who's moving out him or you
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

My dads bigger than your dad.
            Is that it MF? Will you or will you not agree to put your money where your mouth is. I am offering you 3/1 on your 10k. Are you going to put up?

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ

ladies please
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                Is that it MF? Will you or will you not agree to put your money where your mouth is. I am offering you 3/1 on your 10k. Are you going to put up?
                Of course not. Not interested. Then what. Who has the most money? Who is taller? Who has the nicest car? Who has the more intelligent children? Who can run the fastest? Who has the prettiest eyes? Who is the bigger cock? (That's you by the way).

You've got a chip on your shoulder that makes Spods look like a Half a McDonalds fry. You're desperation is oozing through your posts. Accept me. Love me. I'm Johnny Big potatoes. What an inferiority complex.

I don't care. Nobody cares. If you were comfortable in your shoes you wouldn't care. But you do. You've already proved
                to us what we already thought.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ

ladies please
                  WHS

Bored now.

Comment

Of course not. Not interested. Then what. Who has the most money? Who is taller? Who has the nicest car? Who has the more intelligent children? Who can run the fastest? Who has the prettiest eyes? Who is the bigger cock? (That's you by the way).

You've got a chip on your shoulder that makes Spods look like a Half a McDonalds fry. You're desperation is oozing through your posts. Accept me. Love me. I'm Johnny Big potatoes. What an inferiority complex.

I don't care. Nobody cares. If you were comfortable in your shoes you wouldn't care. But you do. You've already proved
                    **** that, all we want to know who is has the hottest wife, I demand you both submit pictures of your respective lady friend and rate to how much she charges you
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You have called me a bulltulipter for the past year. It's starting to grate, given I have to listen to the amount of bulltulip you post. I am offering you a chance to man the **** up, and put your money where your fat mouth is.

You're declining, as you have no stones, and no integrtity; if you did, you'd bite my hands off.

You're a ******* joke MF.

Comment

Working...
                      X