• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greece sinks further into daprivity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Greeks how always been lackadaisical about a number of things from paying taxes to actually working anyone who has been there on holiday could see that
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

"daprivity" is a new word to me

This thread has the top result for a google search

but I also note a " the girls guide to daprivity" listed which sounds v. interesting but my safe search suggests I don't go there!
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Don't look it up in urban dictionary until you get home.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          The Greeks how always been lackadaisical about a number of things from paying taxes to actually working anyone who has been there on holiday could see that
          You've never been to Liverpool have you?

Comment

If your taxes were blown on yachts for politicians and bonusses for the bankers that helped your government and the EU to cook the books, you'd be pretty lackadaisical about paying taxes too. At least, I would.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

This thread has the top result for a google search

but I also note a " the girls guide to daprivity" listed which sounds v. interesting but my safe search suggests I don't go there!
              Perhaps he means 'da privy'. First linky on google image search for 'privy';

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                You've never been to Liverpool have you?
                Thankfully no and I don't intend to go there either
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  If your taxes were blown on yachts for politicians and bonusses for the bankers that helped your government and the EU to cook the books, you'd be pretty lackadaisical about paying taxes too. At least, I would.
                  Nope instead they've been used to top up peoples wages in terms of benefits, bailout the banks and provide for immigrants
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                    Methinks you have drifted into the wrong thread.
                    Methinks you haven't read the original article.

quick precis :

Greek's economy is shafted, we can tell because their Police beat up all the fuzzie wuzzies because they think they are illegals.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thankfully no and I don't intend to go there either
                      It has lots of nice parks.

But I wouldn't go outside them.

Comment

Working...
                      X