• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the foodies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    The aim is to get fall apart, spoon or fork into shreds, type meat dishes. Lamb/Beef curries, Chillis, Ropa vieja etc

What do the panel recommend?
    Slow cooking. You need to keep cooking well beyond the stage where it gets dried out and tough in order to break the collagen down. A good beating with a steak hammer will help as well.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      You're probably right about parasites not being about in today's animals although I'm sure some consider meat that hasn't had worm medicine to be better. On the other hand when we are already eating 100% raw meats in tartare, carpaccio, etc, it seems fine to me.
      I don't know about meat but within the EU fish that is to be eaten raw has to be frozen to a certain temperature (-24C I think) to kill any parasites.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
      X