• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anybody else not watch TV today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't watch any, but then there are many days where the TV stays off all day. *shrug*

Comment

I only ever watch fillums on TV now. Haven't watched the news or anything else for months

(I clicked "no TV" in the poll despite watching the Immortals and the Odessa File on TV yesterday, because one could just as well have watched those on DVD.)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

i watched the queens speech in 3d on me new 3dtv

wow it was like she was in the living room with us

Comment

Yes and no, depending on the definition of a day.

Christmas Eve / early hours of Christmas Day I watched Catch Me If You Can and Forrest Gump.

Christmas Day once I'd got up: nowt.

Once of the channels here had end to end Harry Potter films on Xmas day but I was too busy playing with new software.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

We wanted to but the selection was so dire we watched Dr. Who. and a film we'd recorded (LOTR I think).

Didn't even get to watch "The Nightmare before Christmas" this year
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Don't watch TV.

However, over the Christmas break with family, eventually they all succumbed to staring silently at the box for a few hours which gave me a break from their banal banter so I could read my book: Triumph Around the World by Robbie Marshall.

A right riveting read.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The only thing I sat down to watch was DW. And then fell asleep!
                I shall have to watch it again as it had a promising start
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  i watched the queens speech in 3d on me new 3dtv

wow it was like she was in the living room with us
                  What did she go on about this year? I'm assuming she didn't resign. shucks.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                  X