• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas song purge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to quite fancy Chrissy Hinde.

She's probably too old for me now.

Comment

I haven't heard Chris De Burgh's "A Spaceman Came Travelling" this year, so I should be grateful

Comment

Switched off client co PC, walked to station, decided to go for quick pint in the station bar and as I entered the place Cliff's Saviour's day was playing. Now I can't get that one out of my head.

A cruel God indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Switched off client co PC, walked to station, decided to go for quick pint in the station bar and as I entered the place Cliff's Saviour's day was playing. Now I can't get that one out of my head.

A cruel God indeed.
          Enough to make you turn to drink

Comment

I think I have the beach boys Christmas album somewhere. Might get that on this weekend.

Although in any purge you have to shift out some good to clear the bad, then that leaves the posibility of James Arthur seeing a void in the market to fill.

Jeeeesusss, yooooooooooouuououo deeeeiiieeddd at easter but ooooohohohohohohoh yeaaaaaaa, you wereeeee born at christmaaaaaaas, ooooh yyaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

Anyone mentioned Alex Jones's Walking in the Air, that always seems to be wheeled out at Christmas?

Again, luckily I'm useless at remembering pop music words (mostly because I can rarely make any out in the first place!)
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Anyone mentioned Alex Jones's Walking in the Air, that always seems to be wheeled out at Christmas?

Again, luckily I'm useless at remembering pop music words (mostly because I can rarely make any out in the first place!)
                Zeity might get all welsh with you there.

Aled never sung the film one as well.

Why the feck do I know that.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Aled never sung it once his globes descended.

Why the feck do I know that.
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    At least he can sing.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X