• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Christmas song purge"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Anyone mentioned Alex Jones's Walking in the Air, that always seems to be wheeled out at Christmas?
    At least he can sing.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Aled never sung it once his globes descended.

Why the feck do I know that.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Anyone mentioned Alex Jones's Walking in the Air, that always seems to be wheeled out at Christmas?

Again, luckily I'm useless at remembering pop music words (mostly because I can rarely make any out in the first place!)
    Zeity might get all welsh with you there.

Aled never sung the film one as well.

Why the feck do I know that.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Again, luckily I'm useless at remembering pop music words (mostly because I can rarely make any out in the first place!)

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I think I have the beach boys Christmas album somewhere. Might get that on this weekend.

Although in any purge you have to shift out some good to clear the bad, then that leaves the posibility of James Arthur seeing a void in the market to fill.

Jeeeesusss, yooooooooooouuououo deeeeiiieeddd at easter but ooooohohohohohohoh yeaaaaaaa, you wereeeee born at christmaaaaaaas, ooooh yyaaaaaaaaa.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Switched off client co PC, walked to station, decided to go for quick pint in the station bar and as I entered the place Cliff's Saviour's day was playing. Now I can't get that one out of my head.

A cruel God indeed.
    Enough to make you turn to drink

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Switched off client co PC, walked to station, decided to go for quick pint in the station bar and as I entered the place Cliff's Saviour's day was playing. Now I can't get that one out of my head.

A cruel God indeed.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    I haven't heard Chris De Burgh's "A Spaceman Came Travelling" this year, so I should be grateful

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I used to quite fancy Chrissy Hinde.

She's probably too old for me now.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I have to confess I like a christmas song. Only one though. The rest are awful, but Chrissie Hynde ensures it's not all dross;

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    And for New Year:

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Or this:

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Or this:

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    But not this one:

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Thank God the only words of it I know are "mistletoe" and "wine", and "and" I suppose.
    Lucky you. Cliff's song is now running through my head too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X