• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You've got to be tulipting me!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh bugger my left bollock was hanging out.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Hopefully that will stop you going commando
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I think you've blown your free upgrade.

Comment

Well fook me. In in the club lounge sat behind a model. She's got an iPad and she's looking at pictures of herself online but from at least ten years ago. She looks familiar but I'm fooked if I know which one. Got the look of Kate Moss but isn't. I think Mich would know.
          I doubt it as Mich has taste, Kate Moss is rough as ****, probably even too rough for you
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            I doubt it as Mich has taste, Kate Moss is rough as ****, probably even too rough for you
            Caprice ?
            If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

I think Mich would
              FTFY

Comment

Working...
              X