• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone is working this Tuesday?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone is working this Tuesday?

Every little helps...

Milan.

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I'm sat here, but I don't think it can really be described as "working"...
    Would say the same about a couple of my colleagues.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      Every little helps...

Milan.

When can the world expect to SEE this Super Killer Application that you have been talking about for about 2 YEARS and how many decades are you away from affording a house in Brum?

Comment

I'm sitting on my arse writing a work tracking application for when I actually get a job.
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          Every little helps...

Milan.
          I see you have Milan down to a tee - a striving, aspirational, failure. The 'Tim Henman' of contracting.

I vacated my bed at about 10am, had a nice bath, dressed, 'did' my email, went to lunch with client, wandered around a bit - taking in the glorious day, went to office, and surfed.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X