• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And its finally hit 6000

Although I love the description given, its whats called a dead cat bounce, as when you drop a cat, even when dead it bounces just a little even though the news is still bad
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Reading 'a random walk down wall st' at the moment. Fairly readable if you have some knowledge of the markets etc. Makes some very convincing arguments about why its a waste of time trying to do it yourself or using technical analysis or trying to pick next years hot sector or trying to pick a fund manager who can do it for you.
      He says these can all work over short time periods but not long term. He is saying buy the market, some overseas indexes too and regular savings is the only way to go for the amateur. Not read the whole lot yet but might be rethinking my whole strategy. Trouble is I have been enjoying having a go myself.....Think I might be chucking 80% into indexes and have a dabble with the rest.

Comment

Working...
      X