• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Handed in my notice....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Must admit I'd never heard of a burpee until reading this thread. I pictured it as a sedate form of tummy exercise designed to bring up wind
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Must admit I'd never heard of a burpee until reading this thread. I pictured it as a sedate form of tummy exercise designed to bring up wind
      Hahahaha it'll bring something up alright if you do too many
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

If you would like to try there is always the 100 burpee challenge - I think some of the guys (not me!) were getting times around 6 or 7 minutes.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I had to Google it as well....
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Thinking of chucking my gym membership too. V boring, fed up with loud rappy music they play and the crud TV. Why is SKY news so dull? They wil spend 25 mins on one news item.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Thinking of chucking my gym membership too. V boring, fed up with loud rappy music they play and the crud TV. Why is SKY news so dull? They wil spend 25 mins on one news item.
              There just isn't enough happening for 24 hour rolling news, so they have to rattle on about one thing for a long time before the next thing happens.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
              X