• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Urban legends - not such a myth after all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard the urban myth of the big time contractor who went perm and flew to the States regularly ?

A load of cobblers I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyD View Post
      Anyone heard the urban myth of the big time contractor who went perm and flew to the States regularly ?

A load of cobblers I reckon
      Its true I tell you. He had a friend that retired and is resitting his maths O level to try to get a pass this time.

Comment

There was a show on BBC last night called snow babies and there was an eagle that picked up a baby reindeer and carried it off, the eagle was fookin huge so i would think it would be possible for one to carry a small child

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
          There was a show on BBC last night called snow babies and there was an eagle that picked up a baby reindeer and carried it off, the eagle was fookin huge so i would think it would be possible for one to carry a small child
          What do you reckon the biggest it could manage is? Trying to work out if it's worth taking the kids to the park.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Its true I tell you. He had a friend that retired and is resitting his maths O level to try to get a pass this time.
            Have read about this guy. Is he the one with the house in some slum area of London, who drives a girl hairdressers sportscar ?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              What do you reckon the biggest it could manage is? Trying to work out if it's worth taking the kids to the park.
              I send mine out to play on the bypass. But they keep returning.

Comment

Nothing like blurry shakey video to prove something is true. If you look carefully, you can clearly see Big Foot chatting to Lord Lucan behind one of the trees.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I just read "Video shows eagle snatch...." and assumed it wasn't SFW.

Comment

Working...
                  X