• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hot and steamy.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
    Now, she asked me for my name, told me hers and gave me a friendly handshake.

She did tell me she was Iranian and had some brothers though!!
    You are aware in Muslim countries you are not supposed to touch the opposite sex? Her brothers are going to be coming for you - these guys are worse than the Mafia guys you used to live next to.

They will start of lightly with all of them 4n4lly assaulting you - then move on to the heavy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Ask her if she like German saunas where you all go naked - mixed.
      Done that, very good, the cold plunge pool was a must.
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        Done that, very good, the cold plunge pool was a must.
        In Austria recently there was a couple cuddling up in a dimly lit area of the sauna. They were lying down. With towels round waist. They got up, removed towels and left - then I saw it was not man/woman but lesbians! Hard to keep myself in control - I had to think about section 58.

Then there was the time a 16 year old girl came into the sauna naked - that was a toughie too.

Comment

In Austria recently there was a couple cuddling up in a dimly lit area of the sauna. They were lying down. With towels round waist. They got up, removed towels and left - then I saw it was not man/woman but lesbians! Hard to keep myself in control - I had to think about section 58.

Then there was the time a 16 year old girl came into the sauna naked - that was a toughie too.
          you are Jimmy Saville and I claim my ridicolous jingly jangly gold tat

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
            Glad to have got through first base .
            First base is french kissing, isn't it?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

All 18 or over in the municipal German ones I went to. One of the surreal bits was the bar, sat naked having a beer whilst watching the women doing their stretches in the open air bit.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

You're lucky, last year I was in the virgin gym in Glasgow and I'm enjoying the steam room after working out. This dude comes in, whips off his towel then starts doing naked pressups beside me. Naked tadger going up and down beside me? No thank you.. I cut short my steam and left

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                  All 18 or over in the municipal German ones I went to. One of the surreal bits was the bar, sat naked having a beer whilst watching the women doing their stretches in the open air bit.
                  That should be the minimum IMO. One day in Austria there was a naked boy of 9 or 10 in there. Seems odd to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X