• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A list of all the famous people you know by one degree of separation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I bought my first house off the bloke who played chief Bast in the star wars film.

Slippery Empire man, norrahe. Did you check the design of the thermal exhaust port on your house?

He would have done!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Slippery Empire man, norrahe. Did you check the design of the thermal exhaust port on your house?

He would have done!

All I know he was crap at DIY and I found a lot of surprises in the house as I was doing it up.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I bought my first house off the bloke who played chief Bast in the star wars film.
        I was the Avon lady for the wife of Ian Cullen (Z cars).

Comment

All I know he was crap at DIY and I found a lot of surprises in the house as I was doing it up.
          Like a big open thermal exhaust port that if some rebel scum could exploit would bring down your house!?!?!

Goddamn those Empire Technocrats!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

know a couple of z-list 'slebs... a children tv presenter and another who is part time on 'one' show, and used to knock around with a girl who does a lot of west end / broadway stuff.

then a great great uncle was 'sir norman birkett' one of the judges at the nuremberg trials

my brother is a (not famous) composer but often meets various famous peeps in studios
            Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

My dad's met Buzz Aldrin

Comment

I once bought a house from the founder of the Pasadena Roof Orchestra.

A very well known TV DIY person came round to look at a classic car I was selling and my wife is now friends with his wife on Facebook.

A have some mates in the press and they know literally everyone.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I once knew a taxi driver who claimed he had sex with Buster Edwards's daughter.

Comment

I love this game:

By one degree I know:

Tom Cruise
                    Stanley Kubrick
                    Nicole Kidman
                    Jennifer Saunders
                    Rowan Atkinson
                    Russel Crowe
                    Walrick - something - the dwarf guy
                    The actors from Harry Potter, the kids and Robbie Coltraine
                    Johnny Depp
                    David Tennent
                    The girl who played Rose

The Palmer Thompkinsons (sp?) I have been to their estate a couple of times ... I am friends with their cleaner.

Probably others too but I cannot think of them at the mo.
                    Last edited by MyUserName; 3 December 2012, 09:34. Reason: Added one extra
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                      I love this game:

By one degree I know:

Tom Cruise
                      Stanley Kubrick
                      Nicole Kidman
                      Jennifer Saunders
                      Rowan Atkinson
                      Russel Crowe
                      Walrick - something - the dwarf guy
                      The actors from Harry Potter, the kids and Robbie Coltraine
                      Johnny Depp
                      David Tennent
                      The girl who played Rose

Probably others too but I cannot think of them at the mo.
                      The dwarf is Warwick Davis ... only remembered his name as he was in a panto in Wimbledon with Pricilla Presley.
                      Last edited by redgiant; 3 December 2012, 09:39. Reason: Need coffee

Comment

Working...
                      X