• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking Bad is amazeballs! (Spoiler Alert)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am now quite sad, because I doubt I will see another TV show I like as much as this one again.

Comment

Originally posted by smatty View Post
      I am now quite sad, because I doubt I will see another TV show I like as much as this one again.
      I thought that about The Wire, and then this came along. There will be other great TV shows, it's just a matter of finding them amongst the dross.

Comment

You'll need a bigger knife

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Do M60s cone with owners manuals, didn't know that

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Don't get ideas for tomorrow....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

For New Mexico's most wanted, Walt sure can walk around freely

Comment

There's a spinoff being planned already
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Haven't seen it - perhaps I should have a look.

Comment

My prediction: (Highlight it) I hope Walk and Jesse team up when Walt storms the camp and see's Jesse in trouble, there is still the underlying father/son bond and Jesse will help Walt go up against the Nazi's. The ricin is for Lydia to make Todd suffer the death of someone he is in love with, just like Jesse has, why else would that tack on the story he is obsessed with her
                    <spoiler> Grey Matter was the catalyst for his ego, his lost empire that the brotherhood took away and he wants back for his family</spoiler>
                    <spoilers abundant>
                    I can't see the logic with Grey Matter being the target for his wrath, we are just not invested in the characters so wouldn't really care if they die in a hail of bullets from the M60, I still think its the motivation needed to take on Uncle Jack and get the rest of the money for his family, as he still wants to see them secure, even if they don't want it, he's still trying to take care of them.A Also it will add a nice "WTF" moment when he turns up at the camp and see's Pinkman still alive, albeit a husk of a man over the death of yet another women he opened upto and loved. To Walt seeing him in pain and a live is more punishment than being dead, and it allows for them to team up against a common enemy

</spoilers abundant>

But then again, just a guess, is it Sunday yet?
                    I am saying I called it right

Great finale to a great show

Comment

The gun dealer said he pulled the instructions off the internet, pay attention!

Gutted its over but its refreshing to see a show go out on such a high rather than fade away.
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X