• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair on Criminal Justice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The increasingly bizzare antics of this government, eg continual inconclsuive frenzied debate, lies,irrational decision making,paranoia and delusions of grandeur etc leads one to suspect they are abusing class A substances, most likely stimulants such as Amphetamines or Cocaine.

Laugh if you like but Hitler was addicted to Cocaine and later Amphetamine, hence the mad staring eyes and irrational behaviour.

Comment

The problem that I have with this is that, I think I am right in saying, laws and sentencing guidelines are passed down from Government. This is just typical NL spin as a result of all the hoo ha last week. Trouble is there will be people out there saying 'oh that Tony Blair isn't he wonderful, I feel safer already' - morons!!

Comment

I saw Tone's motorcade make a right turn through a no-right turn junction outside Bristol Temple Meads today. What's the penalty for that I wonder?

I can't help feeling we should just cut out the middle men and hand over control of the country to The Sun. It'd solve a lot of problems.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
        X