• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I tell my friend about what his wife is up to?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I missed 'shagging that bird who sent him naughty piccies' in that list.
    Not sure I want to. Could you deputize for me? Or should I get old hack in?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Not sure I want to. Could you deputize for me? Or should I get old hack in?
      PM Old Hack.

I'm not travelling across the North Sea to shag some builder's wife when I've got Lady Tester and a tub of blancmange at home.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Then get on with having a life of your own.
        What fooking life? Its all work, kids, sleep and exercise. The only thing that makes work bearable is cuk. Does that give you an idea how bad it is?

Comment

No. Keep your nose out.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

PM Old Hack.

I'm not travelling across the North Sea to shag some builder's wife when I've got Lady Tester and a tub of blancmange at home.
            Which one are you going to eat first?

Comment

I do not, for one moment, think any of this is true however if it was then the best thing you can do is to mind your own business and keep your mouth shut.

You say that they are separating anyway so it will not do anything more than cause pointless trouble and cause tension between you and your friend.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

What fooking life? Its all work, kids, sleep and exercise. The only thing that makes work bearable is cuk. Does that give you an idea how bad it is?
                Doesn't exercise get you both going?

Good session of kettlebell training together, work up a sweat then do the eco-friendly showering together thing.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Sounds like you need to spice up your life by instigating an affair with a close friend's wife.

Comment

Doesn't exercise get you both going?

Good session of kettlebell training together, work up a sweat then do the eco-friendly showering together thing.
                    I have not heard of that position before - please elucidate me.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                      Sounds like you need to spice up your life by instigating an affair with a close friend's wife.
                      I think that's what BP is hoping for.

Good luck. Once you go down that route there's no turning back.....

Comment

Working...
                      X