• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Rugby turning a bit, erm...metrosexual?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Shane Williams has brought out his own line of clothes

SW11 Clothing

I was going to say 'the big poofter' but he's tiny.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      At least you have a hypothesis. I never had a clue what wingers are for. I think they're mostly just eye-candy
      FTFY

& very nice eye candy too in some cases.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        FTFY

Put the kettle on luv.

Comment

FTFY

Get
          Back
          In
          The
          Kitchen
          And
          Make
          Me
          Some
          Pie!

Comment

FTFY

Yep;

Comment

Lomu was good in his time, but he wouldn't make much impact nowadays. Campese did well when defences were disorganised; he'd be slaughtered nowadays.
              Interested to hear why a 120kg winger that could run the 100m in around 10.4 seconds would have no impact these days? Against the likes of Keith Earls?

Also. just because defences are more organised these days, surely it is the unconventional such as the Campeses, the Shane Williams etc that would still turn a game?

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                Interested to hear why a 120kg winger that could run the 100m in around 10.4 seconds would have no impact these days? Against the likes of Keith Earls?
                Because he didn't run the 100m in 10.4 seconds, and certainly didn't when he was 120kg.

Comment

Because he didn't run the 100m in 10.4 seconds, and certainly didn't when he was 120kg.
                  Ok, wikipedia says 10.8 seconds. Point still stands though, I personally think he would still have a huge impact if fully fit.

Comment

Yep;

Yeah actually, I would aswell.
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Gob off and eat too much, in that order.

Lomu was good in his time, but he wouldn't make much impact nowadays. Campese did well when defences were disorganised; he'd be slaughtered nowadays.
                      Facile unprovable argument.
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X