• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition to unlock Petition to Unban Gentile thread.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    The head of the CUK trust, Lord Admin, has some serious lunches to attend

I'm sure he'll readily accept your offer (quoted above) to pay for those lunches.

If admin wants suggestions I've heard good things about Dinner by Heston Blumenthal - Mandarin Oriental, Hyde Park, London
    Last edited by eek; 12 November 2012, 23:02.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I'm sure he'll readily accept your offer to pay for those lunches.
      Aye, just PM admin with an offer...

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        If he's got a metallic tracksuit, blonde wig, a fat pension and an even fatter cigar I say burn him!
        ref 'Gentile-Gate'

Mrs EO hates it when I do analysis, because I always get it wrong, BUT
        one thing I noticed at the height of her CUK career, when she was bandying legs with me, was how clearly she polarized opinion amongst the blokes, but not amongst the birds.

Very few blokes were in the wgas camp, half were for her, half were against.
        All of the birds (with the exception of cojak) were not impressed at all

a gross simplification of course. but it is 23:00. hic

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          All of the birds (with the exception of cojak) were not impressed at all
          Women taking a dislike to each other? Probably shoe related.

(NB. Cojak always goes bare foot, so doesn't count.)
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
            Women taking a dislike to each other? Probably shoe related.

(NB. Cojak always goes bare foot, so doesn't count.)
            Not true.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              What did Mrs BP say and can we mention this over coffee on Saturday?
              I contacted Mrs BP first. She knows everything. She thinks its very funny. You have both met the couple concerned. Remember the guy who made the speech at my wedding reception "Brillo is the best guy in the whole world"? I have mentioned him to CM a few times - the one giving me all the angst.

You can mention whatever you want as long as there are biscuits with the coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I contacted Mrs BP first. She knows everything. She thinks its very funny. You have both met the couple concerned. Remember the guy who made the speech at my wedding reception "Brillo is the best guy in the whole world"? I have mentioned him to CM a few times - the one giving me all the angst.

You can mention whatever you want as long as there are biscuits with the coffee!
                Brillo - I'm having a massive problem with this. Why I care when I don't know either you or her I don't know, but I feel you're a) getting yourself into something you may not be able to get out of and b) behaving like an arse.

You have now posted enough information to make this woman identifiable. It doesn't take a genius to work out who you are, and from there it's taken me less than 2 minutes to work out which of your facebook friends she is likely to be - and this is all from public viewable information.

I don't know her motives in sending you the picture - but to be honest I don't think it matters. Posting the picture on the net is out of order, posting it with enough information to identify the woman actually is making me feel sick.

You say she is the wife of a friend. Take the picture down and delete it. It's the decent thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Brillo - I'm having a massive problem with this. Why I care when I don't know either you or her I don't know, but I feel you're a) getting yourself into something you may not be able to get out of and b) behaving like an arse.

You have now posted enough information to make this woman identifiable. It doesn't take a genius to work out who you are, and from there it's taken me less than 2 minutes to work out which of your facebook friends she is likely to be - and this is all from public viewable information.

I don't know her motives in sending you the picture - but to be honest I don't think it matters. Posting the picture on the net is out of order, posting it with enough information to identify the woman actually is making me feel sick.

You say she is the wife of a friend. Take the picture down and delete it. It's the decent thing to do.

You must be joking !! If someone does not want pictures of her tits posted on the internet she should not be taking them pictures and sending to all and sundry. This is what you get for behaving like a slutty teenager.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I've not got facebook, can you post her name so I can google.
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Now removed.

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      You must be joking !! If someone does not want pictures of her tits posted on the internet she should not be taking them pictures and sending to all and sundry. This is what you get for behaving like a slutty teenager.
                      I don't think that is the case. If someone sends a picture in error to someone I don't think it should be made public.

Comment

Working...
                      X