• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    WTF is a boaby?
    Stop trying to take my thread off topic
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      , threatens the forum with legal action .
      if that bit is true. i would sure like to see it in black and white
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        How can your posts be criticising? Your posts are not criticising. Telling someone they're wrong for wearing something that doesn't suit them or disagreeing with their point of view or pulling them up on their grammar is criticising. Trying to intimidate with aggressive or derogatory posts is bullying.

I will ask you again, politely, to stop doing it.

Or is it now just a battle of wills between you and the mods, and is nothing really to do with Gentile?
        Missed this. Seeing as you're making this public, care to share some examples?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Probably best not to get yourself involved Suity. The forum needs you

Comment

Probably best not to get yourself involved Suity. The forum needs you
              Not getting involved. If your sins are proper sins, then this should be dealt with off board, Shirley?

Otherwise I am perfectly entitled to ask for your sins to be dragged through the mud along with everyone elses.

Comment

Not getting involved. If your sins are proper sins, then this should be dealt with off board, Shirley?

Otherwise I am perfectly entitled to ask for your sins to be dragged through the mud along with everyone elses.
                You're quite the little minor-scandal monger. Do you watch Coronation Street ?

Comment

come on folks. threatening legal action is not normal. not usual.

in fact , its orrible.

so either tm is making it up. in which case , lets hang him

or he is telling the truth, in which case we need to hear the case for the prosecution.
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You're quite the little minor-scandal monger. Do you watch Coronation Street ?
                    No

Comment

No
                      Go on, you can tell me.....no one is watching

Or is it too 'Norvern' for you ? Eastenders then guv'nor ?

Comment

Working...
                      X