• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend when not watching the rugby you will be ..............

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some inconsiderate friend decided to get married on an international weekend. Hoping that the ceremony gets finished around 2 and they go off for some photo's and that the venue doesn't have sky so me and another Taff get to cheer on the Boyo's. Can't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoi View Post
      Some inconsiderate friend decided to get married on an international weekend. Hoping that the ceremony gets finished around 2 and they go off for some photo's and that the venue doesn't have sky so me and another Taff get to cheer on the Boyo's. Can't see it happening.
      I hate it when people do that. You have my sympathy. Last summer I had my last summer of 7s/10s and Lady Tester's stupid niece decided to get married on the very weekend I'd been invited to play in the Rome Sevens vets tournament and I was not given permission to go to Rome. Grrrrr....

Anyone who gets married at any time of year should have the basic decency to check for International fixtures and Sevens Tournaments.

Any train drivers (and this is English solidarity with Welsh rugby fans!?!?!) who go on strike during international rugby fixtures should be forcefully invited to explain themselves in a rugby pub in Cardiff, Swansea or Neath.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Answers on a postcard.
        Watching the Valencian Moto GP.

Answered on a post. No card required.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Not a lot.

Out for dinner with friends tomorrow. Er.....that's about it.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
            Watching the Valencian Moto GP.

Answered on a post. No card required.
            Cheapskate, you're just trying to save on stamps
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Answers on a postcard.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X