• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair Hijacks Scottish Racists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torran
    can't help yourself can you?
    and neither can you, apparently!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
      and neither can you, apparently!

need to work on your comebacks there Bogey

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        His father Damon, 34, who was also assaulted, said the man had been wearing a Rangers top.
        Nuff said!!

They are not known as TFOD (The Forces Of Darkness) for nothing you know!!
        Even UEFA are keeping an eye on their antics whilst the same UEFA hand out plaudits to the Celtic support for good behaviour.

hth

SB in "pity the poor hun" mode
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

aye nice of you to wade in and reinforce the stereotypes...sheesh I give up

Comment

aye nice of you to wade in and reinforce the stereotypes...sheesh I give up
            Sorry, did the production of some inescapable facts ruin your little crusade then?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
              Sorry, did the production of some inescapable facts ruin your little crusade then?
              nope the bigotted banter in Scotland aint any better than the random anti- englishness.

And for the record your away fans have some of the worst behaviours I've witnessed at a game so you can take off the emerald glasses you strange scottish/irish person

Comment

And for the record your away fans have some of the worst behaviours I've witnessed at a game
                Yeah, that'd be why every man and his dog in the Premiership wants Celtic for their Testimonial then?

Comment

That's because

they get a kickback from the off-licences when the fenians are in town, obviously.
                  Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                    they get a kickback from the off-licences when the fenians are in town, obviously.
                    aww **** it I give up

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                      Yeah, that'd be why every man and his dog in the Premiership wants Celtic for their Testimonial then?
                      Testimonials have nothing to do with normal behaviour. And its because you have a large support who will buy tickets and a half decent team by scottish standards not good behaviour that attracts the testimonials.

Comment

Working...
                      X