• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thursday Puzzle: What are they?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
    A) Heart?
    Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      B: Cretinism
      Good point but no
      Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      C) Timor
      Nope

Comment

b - wind

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Good point but no

Nope
          I protest! Timor is a valid answer to the question; any other judgment than 'correct' is entirely arbitrary and actually somewhat tyrannical. This is a great injustice, visited upon me by the persecutor who started this thread.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

b) alcoholism
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I protest! Timor is a valid answer to the question; any other judgment than 'correct' is entirely arbitrary and actually somewhat tyrannical. This is a great injustice, visited upon me by the persecutor who started this thread.
              What you say maybe correct but Timor doesn't have anything in common with the other answers. Therefore "close but no cigar" I'm afraid.

The four answers are all linked.

Comment

What you say maybe correct but Timor doesn't have anything in common with the other answers. Therefore "close but no cigar" I'm afraid.

The four answers are all linked.
                You're making up the rules as you go along! That's cheating! That's dishonest, lacking in integrity and thoroughly despicable. Do you work in banking?

Comment

You're making up the rules as you go along! That's cheating! That's dishonest, lacking in integrity and thoroughly despicable. Do you work in banking?
                  Possibly but not intentionally, not really, never, how very dare you, meh. No.

Comment

The four answers (together) can be configured to represent something.

Comment

Possibly but not intentionally, not really, never, how very dare you, meh. No.
                      REVOLUTION!

this thread will shortly be hijacked

Comment

Working...
                      X