• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top University graduates working in Pubs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    So what is x then?
    A real number.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      You want to compare "oh I think, they think, I think" dribble with Euler's equations...

I Like that equation; it's quite voluptuous. Wide at the top, narrowing at the waist and a nice sturdy pair of hips. Very feminine and quite erotic. Carry on please.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I Like that equation; it's quite voluptuous. Wide at the top, narrowing at the waist and a nice sturdy pair of hips. Very feminine and quite erotic. Carry on please.
        Coke bottle shaped?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Coke bottle shaped?
          Indeed, but it's rather like a lady seen with the head and the bottom of the page; the last brackets remind me of a sumptuous pair of breasts

Comment

What about that little appendage at the bottom then?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              What about that little appendage at the bottom then?
              There's one at the top too.

Posh shoes and a cool hat. All glamourous women wear posh shoes and a cool hat.

Comment

There's one at the top too.

Posh shoes and a cool hat. All glamourous women wear posh shoes and a cool hat.
                It doesn't remind you of a willy and two bollocks then? Good. Just don't think of it as a willy and two bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  It doesn't remind you of a willy and two bollocks then? Good. Just don't think of it as a willy and two bollocks.
                  I think this says more about your mind than mine.

Comment

I think this says more about your mind than mine.

Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Came across this website today.

"We have nearly 150 employees, more than 80% hold university degrees".

Reminded me of our own sasguru

Funny how different cultures prioritise different things to promote on their websites.
                      At the permie job I had before I went self-employed that figure was 100%, some of them being MScs and doctorates. Nobody bragged about it, but they did fall over laughing when a sales droid presented his business card with "BSc" proudly displayed.

At the other extreme was a mate who worked in pharmaceuticals. He had lots of letters after his name on his business card because it got him meetings with senior doctors.
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X