• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BPM Role

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Suity's swim lane thing looks the ticket. Shove on some 'time' measurements on the workflows and you're done.

Scottish Swimming! Bet it was free and we English paid for it.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      It's a framework. Ideally I'm looking for a best practice approach to document processes, workflow, people & data over about 40/50 different business processes. I'm looking to set some standards on documentation & the initialization of projects from the business side. I'm looking for a common language so that all functional areas can communicate efficiently & the idea is to utilize BPM to some order. I want to be able to measure the business processes with a view to improving them & showing improvement.

Travelling for the next 20 hours or so, so will have a chance to do some more research before reaching out for any help.
      Take a look at Adaptive Case Management as well...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Take a look at Adaptive Case Management as well...
        Do you mind sending me a one page executive summary?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I have downloaded the BPM add on for Visio - do I qualify??

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            I'll have a go, what does BPM stand for again?

Bumming the Project Manager.
            That's why the role in is in SF: MF thinks there are more qualified candidates there.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X