• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pointy end of tough gig

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    All the hard hard work I did in the last year is now coming to pay off. My hard won experience, influence, intellectual strength and intuition are now becoming evident. I have delivered big time. I now see the light.

After a year of high stress I am entering a period of low stress, in about 3 weeks

I actually feel humbled by my own achievements. I'm very lucky to have been gifted to be able to do this. I thank God for that
    If you had moved off bog-standard dev years ago, you'd be able to retire by now.
    Sadly after a short alcoholic holiday it'll be back to the grindstone until you cop it from a stress-related heart attack.
    And now you'll have to excuse me, it's a lovely day and I'm going for a drive...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I wish I could believe this rather than just think it is more mindless crap like all the other posts.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Strange, but the timing of this thread is eerily homogenous to others posting similar tulipe.

Defintely a drinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          Strange, but the timing of this thread is eerily homogenous to others posting similar tulipe.

Defintely a drinker.
          Hi mate! The only time I get to unwind and post on here is when the weekend kicks in. I usually don't get time in the week

HTH

(Btw, is your wife still sucking off the dirty tramp who collects money at the tube station?)

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            If you had moved off bog-standard dev years ago, you'd be able to retire by now.
            Sadly after a short alcoholic holiday it'll be back to the grindstone until you cop it from a stress-related heart attack.
            And now you'll have to excuse me, it's a lovely day and I'm going for a drive...
            Tell me. What is "bog standard dev" and what is high end dev?

How is the library? Washed your hair yet? If you were big in the SAS space, I'd know you. Youre a liar.

Comment

After a year of high stress I am entering a period of low stress, in about 3 weeks
              I can help you. PM me.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Hi mate! The only time I get to unwind and post on here is when the weekend kicks in. I usually don't get time in the week

HTH

(Btw, is your wife still sucking off the dirty tramp who collects money at the tube station?)
                No, she's sunk even lower and doing ex pat pomms in aus

Comment

Tell me. What is "bog standard dev" and what is high end dev?

How is the library? Washed your hair yet? If you were big in the SAS space, I'd know you. Youre a liar.
                  By the way sad guru, I can retire now. I will retire in 2 years because I'm riding a wave thst would be foolish to crash before I'm 40. That means I have enough money not to work again. But , I will work , i have been cultivating plans in the southern med. I wont be staying at home fapping like you assguru! Enjoy your midlife crisis.

If you want to front up , lets do it, I'll post pictures on here or a video capture of a Skype toe to toe with you. Let's do it boy

Comment

Cap, goggles, and driving gloves in the Lotus 7?

Comment

By the way sad guru, I can retire now. I will retire in 2 years because I'm riding a wave thst would be foolish to crash before I'm 40. That means I have enough money not to work again. But , I will work , i have been cultivating plans in the southern med. I wont be staying at home fapping like you assguru! Enjoy your midlife crisis.

If you want to front up , lets do it, I'll post pictures on here or a video capture of a Skype toe to toe with you. Let's do it boy
                      How do you go toe to toe on skype? Is it a pervie game or something?

What is it today, Bundy? Coopers? Vodka? I'd say Vodka, for that normally makes people speak as much tulipe as you do.

If you're so rich, why don't you fly over this weekend and go toe to toe properly? I am sure a First class return isn't out of your league, given you have enough to retire on.

Libya's still tulip by the way, not too sure Egypt or Tunisia is much better, and Morroco is a tinder box. You can keep your southern med. Me, I prefer southern europe in the northern med meeself

Comment

Working...
                      X