• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Endowment matures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Never look back, always look forward; his mis selling ship has sailed, so concentrate on the bonus of suddenly having £37k to spend.

Personally, I'd buy many acres of woodlands nearby. As part of a plan B
    Very true no good worrying about what could have been, enjoy!!

Comment

Deposit on BTL property. Property only ever goes up, especially with 20 years of money printing in the pipeline and continued large scale immigration to this country.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Deposit on BTL property. Property only ever goes up, especially with 20 years of money printing in the pipeline and continued large scale immigration to this country.
        Especially if it's in the south east

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          Especially if it's in the south east
          Yep. This advice does not apply to most of the north, midlands or wales.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Could you tell that to my pension provider?

Was there a promise that you will get at least what you paid in ? Or was there a small print that said you could end up with less money if the stock market crashes ? Most of these types of investment derivatives depend on stock markets, gold prices and a variety of asset classes and how the value of these asset classes go up or down. The fund managers gamble with funds that they dont own and when the gamble does not pay off they pass the losses on to the unsuspecting punter. If the gamble pays off they pocket shed load of bonuses and pass on as less profit to the punter as they possibly can.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I am very well endowed

does that count??

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                I am very well endowed

does that count??

Do you expect it to reach it's projected value when it matures ??
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                X