• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice 2012 winner takes on DA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant.. Senior Recruitment Consultant from Hyper Recruitment Solutions

Comment

I've applied
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Re: Apprentice 2012 winner takes on DA

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I've applied
        Let us know if your 2 references check out.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Ex Matchtech

Sorry but you do not need the business skills of Lord Sugar to run an employment agency

His Linkedin profile seems to advertise that he is in the same business league as Lord Sugar. He only has 5 years recruitement experience working for Matchtech,which is less than 80% of my agents.Most of my agents seem to be doing very well without the help of Lord Sugar
          Last edited by Brussels Slumdog; 15 October 2012, 13:46.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
            Let us know if your 2 references check out.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
              Just click the "Find a job" tab at the top of the page....

Looks like they have a massive........... wait for it................20 JOBS ON OFFER!!!!
              I've never been a recruitment agent, but what little I do know is that a lot of business goes on out of sight. I've got many of my contracts that route, not publically advertised, just contact with an agent who knows me.

I assume the advertised roles are those for whom the agent hasn't already got likely candidates in mind.

Comment

I wonder how long they will continue to 'rely' on the Lord Sugar link, its plastered everywhere, which just stinks of 'we aint got a clue ourselves so we'll need all his guidance and network contacts to get this running'

Comment

All Sugar has to do is pipe recruitment at some of his own businesses through the site.

How long has it been live... in the first few days you'd expect very little.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    All Sugar has to do is pipe recruitment at some of his own businesses through the site.
                    Do his businesses do anything that would require scientists?
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                      Do his businesses do anything that would require scientists?
                      You don't think the e-M@iler designed itself do you?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X