• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thursday Puzzle: Pondy's Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could always bring something else. Drugs, food, booze... Just the right ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      I'll bring the amphetamines.
      Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Bunk you cannot come to my party.
      If Bunk was on my felucca he could come. Perhaps not as simple as it first seemed...

Comment

I'll bring a wheelbarrow to cart off all the drunken idiots and dump them in a canal.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

MTT you cannot come to my party

Comment

You could always bring something else. Drugs, food, booze... Just the right ones.
            Get them yourself! I'm sulking

Comment

MTT you cannot come to my party
              Fine; I'll be down the pub with the others who can't and it looks like that'll be more fun.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Fine; I'll be down the pub with the others who can't and it looks like that'll be more fun.
                Now I'm worried. Is it just me and Pondy at the party? Will I be safe?

Comment

I'll bring the whisky
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Norrah you cannot come to my party - as with the others bring something different and you might get in.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I'll bring the whiskEy
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X