• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Red Bull doesn't give you brains!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm impressed so far at the lack of "woo-ing" the Americans have been doing.

Comment

Best view in the world and he can't see it
      Me, me, me...

Comment

It's a bit disappointing that they're not showing the parachutist-eye view. I'd hope they're at least recording it from his perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
          It's a bit disappointing that they're not showing the parachutist-eye view. I'd hope they're at least recording it from his perspective.
          He has a chest cam recording vid. Will be a BBC docu in about 4 weeks.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

And he's down, and shouting "Again! Let's go again!"

Comment

He was spinning so fast at one point, I was sure he'd burst a blood vessel in his head
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Congratulations Felix! That's how to do it

Me, me, me...

Comment

he needs to move, or the capsule will land on his 'ead
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    He has a chest cam recording vid. Will be a BBC docu in about 4 weeks.
                    Sounds good. I'll try and catch that.

Comment

It'd be cool if they took off the pressure suit and there was an alien inside

Comment

Working...
                      X