• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chilling Stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    really? do tell, because as far as I can find out Mandelson, George Osbourne and the Yachtgate saga was actaully in 2008, that's 4 years ago if maths isn't your strong point, 4 years is greater than 1 year if that last comment was too difficult to grasp.. as demonstrated by simply typing in "mandelson george osbourne yacht" in google.

or perhaps THATS the real conspiracy, that the Guardian have really got a time machine and report on whats going to happen rather than what has happened.. holy sh!t, you're a genius !!
    He does Old Hack's currency conversions as well.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
      Hardly matters when it was said. It's what was said that is the issue.

Oh, since you are so keen on Googling, give Mandelson french hospital records a whirl.

Poor little mouse :-(
      I'm not going to start googling all your nutter theories, you're entitled to your thoughts and opinions and I'm entitled to mine. I have no further need to google anything related to your theories, I was simply wondering how much of an expert you are in your field of intelligence. Given that you don't even get your facts correct regarding the year something happened I conclude you talk utter sh!te.

I think you're a bit abnormal and am more curious to understand why you think a forum for IT Contractors in the Uk would be interested in listening to your controversial opinions? Also, what brought you to this site in the first place?
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I'm not going to start googling all your nutter theories, you're entitled to your thoughts and opinions and I'm entitled to mine. I have no further need to google anything related to your theories, I was simply wondering how much of an expert you are in your field of intelligence. Given that you don't even get your facts correct regarding the year something happened I conclude you talk utter sh!te.

I think you're a bit abnormal and am more curious to understand why you think a forum for IT Contractors in the Uk would be interested in listening to your controversial opinions? Also, what brought you to this site in the first place?
        Just typical sockie fare.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

why you think a forum for IT Contractors in the Uk would be interested in listening to your controversial opinions?
          For the same reason, MATE, that 90% of the posts in General have little bearing on IT contracting in the UK.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
            He does Old Hack's currency conversions as well.
            And Robby's economic theories.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Comment

For the same reason, MATE, that 90% of the posts in General have little bearing on IT contracting in the UK.

Am I supposed to read something into this

Comment

James Taylor You've Got A Friend - YouTube

Comment

great

glad I dont own any rabbits to go with my new kitchenware

Comment

Chef, chef, don't bother, it's not worth it.
                      Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X