• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long have you been contracting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    You don't consider something in a situation where something is explicitly being considered?

You're a bit thick aren't you.
    Yes, she's thick. You're clearly a genius. I wonder why more of us don't understand that.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

How did your frantic googling go the other day sas?
      What frantic googling was that, boy?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        What frantic googling was that, boy?
        Well i asked you how on earth protectionism could strengthen an economy and you went very quiet, so i presumed you'd gone away to find some other idiot on the internet that agrees and use their own completely flawed arguments.

Comment

Well i asked you how on earth protectionism could strengthen an economy and you went very quiet, so i presumed you'd gone away to find some other idiot on the internet that agrees and use their own completely flawed arguments.
          I'm flattered that you see me as the font of all wisdom but I really think
          you should do you own research. Anyway good luck for the future, youll need it. Over and out.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

No research is required on my behalf because i know you're wrong. In fact i've never seen quite such a retarded argument in my life.

Just curious if you'd ever admit it yourself.

Comment

Could you explain your argument to us again please?
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

That protectionism doesn't work?

Protectionism is one of the most rejected economic ideas going, for reasons far too obvious to need to explain.

Thus the onus is really on the believer of protectionism to explain why it does work, much like the onus would be on a believer that the world is flat to explain why his theory is correct.
                Last edited by Robinho; 6 October 2012, 07:49.

Comment

That protectionism doesn't work?

Protectionism is one of the most rejected economic ideas going, for reasons far too obvious to need to explain.

Thus the onus is really on the believer of protectionism to explain why it does work, much like the onus would be on a believer that the world is flat to explain why his theory is correct.
                  Rejected by whom? The people who run up trillion £/$ debts, or companies that outsource everything to make the most profits while getting the side effect of the locals not being able to afford their products or those that import cheap labour meaning welfare bill goes through the roof. Causality.

Comment

Economists, even most of the tulip ones.

Comment

Economists, even most of the tulip ones.
                      You mean the group that en masse didnt see the financial crisis coming, you are using this group to prove your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X