• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Funeral Food

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aceboy View Post
    Having just been to a funeral for an elderly relative, you have to look at the audience and the age. We had the traditional buffet, with the traditional sherry trifle, as that is exactly what the majority of the audience liked...

Me - I would want a bar serving a good selection of Real Ale & a hog roast
    Long-pork on a spit?
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Whatever you end up organising I hope it gives you fatal food poisoning.
      Booooo! I like gricer!

Comment

Don't forget to have 'Coffin Fodder' by 'Cradle of Filth' on the PA, it's really quite beautiful....

Richmond

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          Have it at the local gastropub and ask them to sort it all out.
          Oh, would that it were that easy!

I'm going to have to keep it a private function owing to the potentially anti-social behaviour of some of the attendees.

I have one uncle with wandering hands, especially when it comes to pretty young waitresses and another whose party piece is to stand on a table and say "the Bishop of Bath and Wells" in a belch.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

I'm going to have to keep it a private function owing to the potentially anti-social behaviour of some of the attendees.

I have one uncle with wandering hands, especially when it comes to pretty young waitresses and another whose party piece is to stand on a table and say "the Bishop of Bath and Wells" in a belch.
            will it be televised?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

I have one uncle with wandering hands, especially when it comes to Trainspotters and another whose party piece is to stand on a table and say "the Bishop of Bath and Wells" in a belch.
              It's 'The Baby-eating Bishop of Bath and Wells...' int it?

FTFY twice...

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Booooo! I like gricer!

I like him too! But i like him more when he is dead.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Don't forget to have 'Coffin Fodder' by 'Cradle of Filth' on the PA, it's really quite beautiful....

Richmond
                  I certainly shan't be inviting them - they'd probably end up urinating in the aisle.

Comment

Bake the ashes into a Death By Chocolate cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

HTH
                      I wouldn't want jizz covered bisucits at any funereal.

Comment

Working...
                      X