• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clue me in please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
    The board needs to carry through with it's threat to ban trolls!!! Best to keep these people banned!!! Old Hack should be the next IMHO!!!
    Aye...ban the Trolls grab yer pitchforks...who's with me?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Now that's a troll
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Seriously though, was MF really that bad? Does he deserve this?
          If you had asked me that question a month ago, or any time before, I'd have said yes. Unequivocally. His posts had just descended into incessant repetition and trolling.

Funny thing is, I'd found that for the last month or so he'd actually been OK; I personally hadn't had any issues with him, but obviously I can't speak for anyone else.

Whatever, the ban won't kill him, and he probably needed the rest anyhow. He'll be back soon. Then it will either be or . You never can tell.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

I understand the sentiment, but you could just pop OH or AL on ignores and carry on.

Seriously though, was MF really that bad? Does he deserve this?
            I have.

And no MF isn't that bad in the sense of being overly malicious the whole damn time, like a few others are. I do hope he's in on the joke, otherwise I think it's in bad taste regardless of who it is being banned.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I think this has gone too far personally. MF is not that bad. I would like to see RH drop this. You've had your fun.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I have.

And no MF isn't that bad in the sense of being overly malicious the whole damn time, like a few others are. I do hope he's in on the joke, otherwise I think it's in bad taste regardless of who it is being banned.
                Azackry.

Comment

I think this has gone too far personally. MF is not that bad. I would like to see RH drop this. You've had your fun.

Yep - think it's time to close the sponsorship thing. It was funny, but it's had its time.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Yep - think it's time to close the sponsorship thing. It was funny, but it's had its time.
                    Hear hear. Bring back MF. He has done his time.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Hear hear. Bring back MF. He has done his time.
                      Of course, once he's been back a couple of days, we'll all be screaming for a ban again...
                      nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                      X