• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone watch the Valleys last night?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I missed this one. Which channel was it on?

Where did they take them to? Not Cardiff surely as it's brimmed with troglodites every friday/sat night.
    MTV.

Yep, they set them up in a flat on Bute Rd. Down the bottom end....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

The other half is welsh and I'm sure we'll catch it on iplayer or equivalent.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        MTV.

Yep, they set them up in a flat on Bute Rd. Down the bottom end....
        Bay end? Fu<k, I quite liked the bay of an evening.

Comment

Bay end? Fu<k, I quite liked the bay of an evening.
          Yep. No 109 which looks like its opposite the old Natwest bank. Scruffy Bute Street bit mind not the posh Mermaid Quay bit.

Just hope they told them not to walk home down Bute St after a night out in the city centre. Not the best idea. Bit dodgy.

Comment

Can't beat this for a spot of sophistication!!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Can't beat this for a spot of sophistication!!!
              Newport is the first thing the English see when they come over the bridge. It's specially designed so they do a U turn and put the £6 bridge fee down as a narrow escape therefore keeping the good bits free for the rest of us.

It's a bit like a reverse Kijŏng-dong to dissuade would be defectors.

Comment

Newport is the first thing the English see when they come over the bridge. It's specially designed so they do a U turn and put the £6 bridge fee down as a narrow escape therefore keeping the good bits free for the rest of us.

It's a bit like a reverse Kijŏng-dong to dissuade would be defectors.
                Yeh. Bit of an embrarrassment is Newport.

Comment

Working...
                X