• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the contracting solider

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    i work in IT, the ability to read and write wasn't a pre-requisite
    You are Bob and I claim my 5 rupees

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      You are Bob and I claim my 5 rupees
      that's racist, i might be indian but i have a british passport

Comment

that's racist, i might be indian but i have a british passport
        Is it racist?

You've made a very serious accusation there, care to back it up?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Is it racist?
          Prolly a subject you'd best keep out of Spod, what with your history...

Comment

that's racist,I might be Indian but I have a British passport

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
              Oh dear, a spelling-ist too!

Comment

i work in IT, the ability to read and write wasn't a pre-requisite
                It is if you work for me.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I turned up at site with 3 broken toes. On a different occasion I turned up with a cracked rib.

I've also been known to turn up when I've had a bit of a cough
                  That's nothing. I once had a broken leg and a bout of ebola but I wheeled myself in a chair through snowdrifts, braved minus thirty degrees with a windchill bringing that down to minus sixty, then just before I got to the office the clouds disappeared and the sun came out; it was nearly forty degrees celsius and there I was wrapped up in my Ranulph Fiennes Antarctic gear, so I peeled it all off to my shorts and t-shirt and trudged on, got in the office sweating cobs and feeling the pain in my defrosted toes, only to find there wasn't even a permie manager there to sign my timesheet!

And you tell young contractors today; they won't believe you!
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    That's nothing. I once had a broken leg and a bout of ebola but I wheeled myself in a chair through snowdrifts, braved minus thirty degrees with a windchill bringing that down to minus sixty, then just before I got to the office the clouds disappeared and the sun came out; it was nearly forty degrees celsius and there I was wrapped up in my Ranulph Fiennes Antarctic gear, so I peeled it all off to my shorts and t-shirt and trudged on, got in the office sweating cobs and feeling the pain in my defrosted toes, only to find there wasn't even a permie manager there to sign my timesheet!

And you tell young contractors today; they won't believe you!
                    Pah, nothing I once died but still came into work the next day, people commented the work was the same but after a few days I started to smell a bit
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I once had an upset tummy and was doing the most rancid f@rts imaginable, but I still went to work. One tiny little squeak of a f@rt bubble was enough to stink out the entire room, it was like the worst bad egg stink from the bowels of beelzebub concentrated into tiny molecules of nasal destruction.

I could have stayed off, but I soldiered on

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X