• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wet handshakes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not as bad as this:
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...handshake.html

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      I love that thread!!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        The worst for me are those people who proffer just their fingers...kind of like they think they're the pope and you're about to kiss their hand.
        That 'V' sign isn't them wanting to shake your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          I love that thread!!
          I only managed to get to the end of the second page as I was trying not to laugh (not good when at ClientCo).

Many names from the past crop up on that thread.

Bad badger, dirty badger

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            Those were the days, when Bagpuss and Lucy were so much in <whatever it was they were "in">.

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post

"See that new contractor over there, I pointed to the seats so we could go sit down and he shook my finger. Freak!"

ClientCo isn't really a lauging kind of place. Had to turn it into a sneeze.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
                In the two years I worked there, I never once saw him wash his hands in the gents toilets after taking a pee
                You were a contract toilet attendant, eh?

Comment

I don't understand the need to have firm handshakes. I have a dodgy right hand, from breaking too many fingers, my wrist, hand and thumb, multiple times, over a cricket career of almost 40 years, some at a high level. The amount of times I have had to comment to people to stop doing it, is insane. I once employed a roofer who simply had the hardest grip I have known, and I heard my thumb knuckle crack as he shook it violently. A friend of a friend, I say before I go near him to watch the hands.

I don't get it. It proves nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    I don't understand the need to have firm handshakes. I have a dodgy right hand, from breaking too many fingers, my wrist, hand and thumb, multiple times, over a masturbating career of almost 40 years, some at a high level
                    ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                      I don't understand the need to have firm handshakes. I have a dodgy right hand, from breaking too many fingers, my wrist, hand and thumb, multiple times, over a masturbating career of almost 40 years, some at a high level
                      Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

I'd love to help you out with the
                      Sorry Shuanyboy, as I keep telling you, I don't go for fat, jock, ex foot soldiers son, I am not like that, I have always preferred women.

You keep trying though, there's sure to be someone out there.

Nearly tea time, chins up fat boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X