• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At least one thing worse than gay parents....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    I didnt realise you were gay Brillo. What's that you say? You're not?!?! Well you do realise that Rupert is right? So personally I feel that means he is a lot more entitled to an opinion and no doubt has a lot more experience on this subject than you ever will.

There's nothing I hate more than misguided offence on behalf of a group of which someone is not a member of!
    I don't believe Brillo has ever expressed his sexuality on CUK. He has told us about his hobbies supporting his priest, getting up in the middle of the night, stripping off, rubbing vaseline into other mens bodies & vice versa, pumping away for hours and hours, sweaty legs, sore body parts, chaffed bottom, getting his member out and flashing it to other people, all so other people will give him money.

Absolutely nothing remotely tawdry in any of that.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The only problem with gay parents is the stick the kid is likely to get for having gay parents.

Knew a lad when I was a kid whose parent was transsexual - his mum had died, and his step-dad had become a woman. He was hard as nails - had to be to survive at school.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        The only problem with gay parents is the stick the kid is likely to get for having gay parents.

Knew a lad when I was a kid whose parent was transsexual - his mum had died, and his step-dad had become a woman. He was hard as nails - had to be to survive at school.
        Stifflers mom?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          There are two things worse than gay parents - no parents or dysfunctional parents.
          If two people are prepared to look after and give love to kids who would otherwise be left in the care system then go for it
          Social services have made it perfectly clear that you are not going to be allowed to adopt with a 80 something woman with dementia, and screw your 'Human Rights'.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
            I didnt realise you were gay Brillo. What's that you say? You're not?!?! Well you do realise that Rupert is right? So personally I feel that means he is a lot more entitled to an opinion and no doubt has a lot more experience on this subject than you ever will.

There's nothing I hate more than misguided offence on behalf of a group of which someone is not a member of!
            Please tell me you don't have kids.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
              Social services have made it perfectly clear that you are not going to be allowed to adopt with a 80 something woman with dementia, and screw your 'Human Rights'.
              Your point is?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

I recently had to explain to my kids that calling other kids gay was not an insult and to treat everyone equally. Not quite sure what my grandparents would make of it all - but times change.

I hope one day schools will become equal for all - but could be a long time waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I hope one day schools will become equal for all - but could be a long time waiting.
                  Even if they were they would quickly devolve, human nature ensures that such a state of affairs is fundamentaly unstable and quickly decays.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Your point is?
                    You and the Lady are going to have to do it the biological way.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                      You and the Lady are going to have to do it the biological way.
                      I see you are conforming to stereotype with your communication skills.
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X