• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bernanke bounce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Well I don't see much of the $40bn a month going to people who could spend it. Mostly it will be used to make the rich richer - they will buy shares, commodities. What little trickle down there is will probably be spent on Chinese goods anyway.

Too much debt and the solution is more debt! Too much money concentrated in the hands of a few and the solution is to increase the disparity.

Enjoy the notional gains while they last. As hyper inflation is going to wipe them out.
    Agreed on inflation, I bought a packet of Beef Monster Munch from Tesco earlier in week and they were 73p, 73p for a packet of Monster Munch and there werent even the 'big eat' size or whatever they call it, price of stamps to, its getting crazy.
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

whoa....

K1Q:Frankfurt Stock Quote - Kasen International Holdings Ltd - Bloomberg

16%...
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

I'm an ekonomic genius me. Platinum all the way.

I'm only £4k down now.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Bugger, holding about 14% in cash hoping for a big kick down.....
          Still, 86% has kicked up nicely, just hoping I can hold my nerve and wait for a dip as I don't intend to buy into this sort of euphoria.

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
            Bugger, holding about 14% in cash hoping for a big kick down.....
            Still, 86% has kicked up nicely, just hoping I can hold my nerve and wait for a dip as I don't intend to buy into this sort of euphoria.
            absolutely .....though this could be a big m*ther f***er rally ....,well according to a trader on CNN who said the market was waiting to explode once the euro was sorted out.

This might give an opportunity:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...est-rally.html
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
            X