• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old Hack Banned?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
    This place is like a bloody school!!!!! Detention time!!!
    Oh, Missssss!
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Impossible. We all know that to be a mod you must be an orphan.
      No, I just thought they were bastards?!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        IIRC OH admitted to being a new login for use when russell was banned.

If I got that wrong apologies to whoever is most offended by it
        That was Louie
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
          Oh, Missssss!
          I've dropped my pencil and will attempt to pick it up while not looking up your skirt as you pass by.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            IIRC OH admitted to being a new login for use when russell was banned.

If I got that wrong apologies to whoever is most offended by it
            Nah, Old Hack isn't from the kandr/russell stable, the style is completely different. He's from the Zoiderc0ck line.
            You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

If you get an infraction, that's not just so we can keep track of how naughty you are, but it also has an expiry date. If you get three unexpired infractions, for whatever reason, then you get a short ban. The idea is - you've been warned, you ignore/forget the warning, you get a ban. Sometimes there may be a delay between the action and the giving of the infraction - most of us have paid work that takes priority over dealing with people here.

If Old Hack wishes to discuss the precise nature of what led up to his banning, then he can.

It's very simple. If you cause a mod work -then you're on the radar. If you piss off a mod, or insult him - then you're on the radar. Once on the radar, you more likely to get an infraction (and eventually a ban), and cry to mummy and anyone who listens about how unfairly you've been treated, how you're being picked on etc. Poor diddums.

If, on the other hand, you generally don't cause any bother, then you're given more leeway.

HTH.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                If you get an infraction, that's not just so we can keep track of how naughty you are, but it also has an expiry date. If you get three unexpired infractions, for whatever reason, then you get a short ban. The idea is - you've been warned, you ignore/forget the warning, you get a ban. Sometimes there may be a delay between the action and the giving of the infraction - most of us have paid work that takes priority over dealing with people here.

If Old Hack wishes to discuss the precise nature of what led up to his banning, then he can.

It's very simple. If you cause a mod work -then you're on the radar. If you piss off a mod, or insult him - then you're on the radar. Once on the radar, you more likely to get an infraction (and eventually a ban), and cry to mummy and anyone who listens about how unfairly you've been treated, how you're being picked on etc. Poor diddums.

If, on the other hand, you generally don't cause any bother, then you're given more leeway.

HTH.
                ******* powermad bint!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

HTH.
                  Completely unlrelated(I found it as I was looking for a funny picture of a radar). Is this NAT and Cojak getting ready for an evening out?

What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    Oi Tattiebogle, where you been hiding?
                    Been busy with the Olympics.............................
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Been busy with the Olympics.............................
                      Hot dog attendant?
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X