• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Terry Nutkins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    Gutted, I grew up with the really wild show
    Me too. It was "Animal Magic" for me. I must be getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      WMSS

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I knew him from The Really Wild Show with michaela strachan and that blonde guy with the spiky hair and lisp. I give them this ... they were enthusiastic and made nature interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
          I knew him from The Really Wild Show with michaela strachan and that blonde guy with the spiky hair and lisp. I give them this ... they were enthusiastic and made nature interesting.
          Michaela Strachan does a program on one of the cable channels now. "Great British Ghosts". They might be working together again soon.

Seriously though, he seemed to really care about wildlife and the natural environment, and that's why he engaged well with the viewers.

Comment

A wildlife presenter called Nutkins? Was he related to Squirrel Nutkin by any chance?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
            X