• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Incredibly rich fat bird really needs to try being poor herself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Spit roast?
    So we are looking for a gorgeous bird worth more than 50p.

How hard can that be?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      So we are looking for a gorgeous bird worth more than 50p.

How hard can that be?
      She would have to be willing to sleep with the Prawn!

It might be a bit more difficult after all.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
        this whole argument about fair pay for people who work in africa etc is full of holes, it never seems to take account the cost of living in these areas. people here may earn more but huge portions of what they earn are eaten up and wasted by the state (council tax , this tax, that tax etc) leaving them with very little

she is rapidly becoming the most hated woman in the world
        The cost of living in many parts of Africa can be very very high if you're a bit richer than the next bloke. Security guards, cameras, gated neighbourhoods, private schools, armour plated cars and so on all cost a tulipload of money. That's why you're probably better off just accepting you have to pay tax to keep the poor folks fed and housed; much cheaper than having to protect yourself against crowds of hungry, angry people.

But I agree that Gina Rinehart is a piece of tulip, in fact there are birdtulip stains on my car roof with more class than her.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

thought I'd share

http://i.imgur.com/eFEw5.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            As ever she is being judged on what she looks like rather than her ridiculous views
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

As ever she is being judged on what she looks like rather than her ridiculous views
              Either way the verdict is quite damning. I will leave the way clear to DimPrawn to woo her.

Comment

no arrogant, ugly & stupid is not a good combination!

I think we have covered her views, it was just the picture made me grin.

Comment

She is desperately short of redeeming features.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

That's not fair at all; I've judged her on both her looks and her character and have concluded that she is a fat ugly cow with no charisma, no social skills and a delusion that inheriting half of Australia's mineral deposits makes her somehow superior to poor people that work hard.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                      She is desperately short of redeeming features.
                      Oh no, you're suggesting that she might want some redeeming features; I think actually her most nauseating characteristic is that she likes being a complete and utter turd.

Comment

Working...
                      X