• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the deal with the *******?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I didn't see what she did to upset people either. What's happened?
    Start a new thread "Why is Gentile so unpopular?" and see where it gets you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I didn't see what she did to upset people either. What's happened?
      It seems as if she said that there were no posh areas in London and declined to retract it or apologise, or something like that anyway. Obviously that was sufficient to unleash sexual bullying from some of the less adequate posters.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        She's done a bloody good job of highlighting her own inadequacies too. Don't forget that one.

If the ammunition wasn't there it wouldn't have been fired.
        Some people on CUK are on the lightest of hair-triggers and would use a grenade to kill a wasp.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
          It seems as if she said that there were no posh areas in London and declined to retract it or apologise, or something like that anyway. Obviously that was sufficient to unleash sexual bullying from some of the less adequate posters.
          Do you know how much it costs for some top quality sexual bullying these days? I'm nearly bankrupt!

Comment

Nah that was only yesterday's episode. Apparently it's because of a pizza.

I think this will go down in CUK obscurity... who was AndyW, why is Gentile targeted, did Xeno's threesome ever really happen...
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Do you know how much it costs for some top quality sexual bullying these days? I'm nearly bankrupt!
              But was it worth it?
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

But was it worth it?
                In the words of a short fat dog, Oh Yes!

Comment

Anyone remember the Warcraft poster? Maybe we should do a new one?

"ContractorUK - Where 40 year old virgins unite"
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    Anyone remember the Warcraft poster? Maybe we should do a new one?

"ContractorUK - Where 40 year old virgins unite"
                    Are you including Gentile in that?

Bully.

Comment

There are no posh areas in England!
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X