• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

180,000 miles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I hope he got a free meat feast or at worse a pepperoni passion in compensation.

Oh just my dirty mind
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

1,546,732 miles so far. On my BMX.

Mind you, it has taken 30 years or so.
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

254,000 on my 1996 Shogun

Figure the turbo will be next to go -£220 to replace so 300k should be no problem
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          375,00 on a bmw 325.
          Blimey

Comment

The shame Id feel in driving such an old piece of tulip. I wonder why they named it after that famous sci-fi puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
              The shame Id feel in driving such an old piece of tulip. I wonder why they named it after that famous sci-fi puppet.

Sell your expensive car. Buy a cheap pile of cr@p with reasonable fuel economy. Spend the difference on therapy to address your feelings of shame and inadequacy, and you should come out ahead over a five year period.
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                Sell your expensive car. Buy a cheap pile of cr@p with reasonable fuel economy. Spend the difference on therapy to address your feelings of shame and inadequacy, and you should come out ahead over a five year period.
                Ah. Now I have read:

There is no clear indication that you might have a psychopathic / antisocial personality disorder.

You reached, however, 75.00% of Factor 1 which captures the core personality traits of psychopathy that define the interpersonal and affective deficits of this personality disorder (e.g. shallow affect, superficial charm, manipulativeness, lack of empathy) and that are correlated with narcissistic personality disorder, low anxiety, low empathy, low stress reaction and low suicide risk. But Factor 1 is also associated with extraversion and positive affect - affected persons usually score high on scales of achievement and well-being, so some aspects of the personality disorder may even be beneficial for the psychopath (in terms of nondeviant social functioning or if it comes to profit from manipulation or lies).

You reached, however, 27.78% of Factor 2 which captures the traits of antisocial behavior (e.g. criminal versatility, impulsiveness, irresponsibility, poor behaviour controls, juvenile delinquency) and is associated with reactive anger, social deviance, sensation seeking, anxiety, increased risk of suicide, low socio-economic status, criminality, and impulsive violence.
                You might have certain traits of antisocial or psychopathic personalities but certainly not in a form that would justify a personality disorder diagnosis according to the standards.
                Score: 18 of 38 [18:12/5/1]

There are strong indications that you might have a narcissistic personality disorder.

There are slight differences between the major diagnostic manuals in how to diagnose a narcissistic personality disorder, with the ICD-10 manual stating that a person may only be diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder if she/he does not meet the diagnostic criteria for a dissocial (antisocial, psychopathic), histrionic or any of the other personality disorders at the same time. For the DSM-IV manual, there is no such exclusion. It is unusual for NPD personality types to seek therapy, as they unconsciously fear exposure or inadequacy and will usually disdain therapeutic processes or the idea of psychotherapy itself, sabotage the therapeutic process or openly oppose it. Pharmacotherapy is rarely effective.
                Score: 9 of 9

Interesting
                Get back behind the wheel and carry on as before.
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  …and counting: my beloved Mk. II Ford Orion 1.6i Ghia (89G) reached yet another big number this afternoon

250,000: here we come!
                  You must have a large dick to be so confident to drive around in something like that
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    You must have a large dick to be so confident to drive around in something like that
                    What do you drive?

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                      The shame Id feel in driving such an old piece of tulip. [/IMG]
                      And yet you feel no shame in showing what a ****** you are on here?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X